Additional Information About our Wedding Rides:
- We suggest padding the arrival time for the beginning of the wedding event an extra 20 minutes to be safe and reception departure time.
- If you are pre-arranging all rides, we will need addresses of all the places where you’ll need to be picked up and dropped off.
- We will provide you (or your wedding coordinator) with the size, color and model of all vehicles (with the license-plate number) that will be used along with driver information including cell numbers and picture of driver.
- Gratuity for the driver(s) is not included in our quotes. It can however be added to the rides automatically or you can leave it up to the individual riders to tip as they see fit.
- Any special requests you have, like the kind of champagne you want on board, a certain type of music player you need, such as an USB connection, or a specific dress code for the driver will need to be made known ahead of time. We will do everything we can to accommodate all your wishes.
- Nash Rides has a repercussions clause (your liability if any damage is done to the vehicle). Any cleaning fees that might apply—if you end up leaving a mess in the car that requires professional cleaning, will be charged to the credit card we have on file for you. You can find our policies listed at on our website.