A majestic way to experience Nashville during the holiday season!
November 26 – December 30, 2018
- You, your family and friends can enjoy the best residential and commercial seasonal lighting displays in Middle TN!
- Experience your Nash Lights Tour in a sedan, van or SUV.
- Choose your theme – Family, Date Night, Tacky Christmas or Party Time.
- Listen to holiday music or sing along as you experience Nashville’s holiday lights tradition.
- Sip on hot cider, hot chocolate or egg nog and indulge in holiday cookies while you view Nashville’s most extravagant Christmas lights displays.
2 Tours to Choose from –
Nash Lights North and Nash Lights South
Nash Lights North: 2 Hr Tour
You’ll travel from Opryland Hotel to Hendersonville to Gallatin to Lebanon and back to Opryland.
We encourage you to plan to enjoy the walk-through lights at Opryland Hotel immediately following your Nash Lights Tour. Admission is free and Nashrides can drop you at the door.
Nash Lights South: 2 Hr Tour
You’ll travel from Downtown Franklin to the Lights on Old Charlotte Pike to Midtown to La Vergne to Brentwood and back to Franklin.
We encourage you to spend time walking through the downtown Franklin square. Admission is free.
*If you plan to engage an after tour experience at Opryland Hotel or Downtown Franklin we suggest beginning your Nash Lights Tour by 6:30PM.
Tour Package Prices:
Sedan Tours (Up to 4 people) = $150
Van Tours (Up to 7 people) = $200
SUV Tours (Up to 7 people) = $200
Pick up from your residence = $25 (up to 25 miles from tour departure)
Reserve your Nash Lights Tour experience with a non-refundable 50% deposit within 48 hours of your tour.
*Snacks, beverages, entry into paid areas and more fun than you can imagine included in your package price.